A holiday full of activities and new experiences
The Solemare hotel in Jesolo is the ideal starting point for all sorts of activities. It will be our intention to help you, supplying useful advice and information, to discover our city and historical sites of the region, an uncontaminated environment and golden beaches, parks and attractions where enjoyment reigns.
An absolute must to visit, thanks also to the vicinity of Jesolo and the easy links via sea and lagoon or by bus or car. Also within easy reach of Jesolo are the islands of Murano, where you can admire the art of glass blowing, Burano, famous for lace handicraft and for its typical brightly coloured houses, Torcello with its Basilica of S. Maria Assunta, the most ancient construction in the Lagoon, which offers a beautiful view of the surrounding North Lagoon from its imposing bell-tower.
About 40 km away, this city rich in history, was built on three hills, corresponding to the actual Cathedral, Piazza dei Signori and Piazza Sant'Andrea. At the palazzo Ca' dei Carraresi, exhibitions of international fame are periodically held. You can enjoy the famous radicchio of Treviso accompanied by an excellent Prosecco of the area.
About 50 km away, famous the world over as the city of di Sant' Antonio, from which the imposing Basilica takes its name, the famous Scrovegni Chapel with its outstanding frescoes by Giotto is considered one of the masterpieces of western art. Afterwards take a walk to the Prato della Valle, the grand oval piazza which has become one of the symbols of the city of Padua.
About 80 km away with the Basilica of San Zeno, one of the Romanesque masterpieces of Italy. The famous Arena, the most important open-air opera theatre of the world and the famous "balcony of Romeo and Juliet" which inspired the celebrated Shakespearian tragedy. At the Solemare hotel, presales of cut-price tickets including transport for concerts, operas and ballets for the 2014 arena summer season.
Programme of Excursions
...the emotions continue
These, as well as many other destinations will make your stay truly unforgettable. If then you decide to enrich your experience in Jesolo, there is a series of activities not to be missed, many of which are dedicated to children and families.
- Aqualandia Marine Park
- Sealife Marine Park
- New Jesolandia Amusement Park
- Pista Azzurra Go Kart
- Gommapiuma Playground
- Play Village Sports Centre
- Armando Picchi Municipal Stadium
- Jolly Roger Venetian Galleon
- Noventa di Piave Outlet
- Civic Museum of Natural History
- Tropicarium Park
- Jesolo Golf Club
- Save on the ZTL: book the bus (Jesolo/Punta Sabbioni round trip) directly with us!
- Tour of the Lagoon by bike: new ferry link between Lio Piccolo and Lio Maggiore
- La Fenice Theatre in Venice
- Gardaland Amusement Park
- Verona Arena
- Wine and Food Trails: our area (in particular the CAVALLINO) and the region of Veneto (notably the PROVINCES of TREVISO and VERONA), offer a great deal. Right now we are making agreements with two wine cellars, which we will inform you about as soon as possible.
- Boat trip to Croatia
- Tasting of local wines: in typical cellars "Around Jesolo" - Castello di Roncade and others
...our advantageous Presales Summer
- Gran Theatre La Fenice - Venice: through us, the tickets cost € 40.00 instead of € 60.00 – Summer Program
- Gardaland - Lake Garda
- Aqualandia - Jesolo Lido
- Jolly Roger - Jesolo and Cavallino coast; Venice Lagoon
- Ferry service Marco Polo Round trip: Punta Sabbioni / Lido di Venezia / Venezia Riva degli Schiavoni
- Venice Biennial Architecture Exhibition
- Verona Arena - click here to download the price-list
Offers and PackagesView all Specials and Packages
- ONLY DAY USE (without accommodation): beach + park + beach hut, shower and luggage deposit! Enjoy a complete day at the sea, without necessarily having to stay overnight!
- From this year, a Light Lunch is possibile at our seafront terrace, with flexible hours
- New Mobile App "Info Tourist"
- Also this year, there are new rooms "New Classic"!